originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Trek Website

The trek website is just about up and running, Mike has put loads of work into it (and he's been ill this week - thank you Mike, I do appreciate it!!!).

I have done little more than give him instructions, like 'Get the DDN article put on! - here's the website,' (http://www.drinkanddrugsnews.net/) and other such peremptory instructions... I'm such a charmer sometimes.

Time is so precious - so much to do... as soon as we're happy the site is ready to be veiwed, I'll get the link on - embedded in a post if I don't sort out the sidebar link business.

According to Peter's calculations, I've raised 15% so far. 95% to go (put like that it sounds horrendous! & that's because your sums are rubbish, Haz - it's 85%). You can see why I'm so grateful Peter offered to manage the funds (and arithmetic) part.

OK - enough for now - going to start a post on the first fundraiser.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...