originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Keeping the Faith

You could say this week has been the swingback week, the one where the doubts have set in big-time. I've looked at funds so far, funds to go, the energy I've had left over from work for fundraising efforts (none), the trouble of sychronising diaries with supporters (Herculean)... it's all feeling pretty much impossible...

So it feels crucial to note little synchronicities, such as pulling into the car park in town the other day and realising I had no change. I looked around - and a young man was scanning the car park for someone to donate his ticket to... I passed it on to a woman, too.

A voucher for a Thai foot massage throws up anomalies this morning - inherited from my leg break. The therapist advises me to get a Bowen Technique treatment to sort that out before I create more problems... This feels like a gift from the gods...

So maybe I just trust.

Maybe that's all it needs.






...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...