originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Number games - after 11 weeks

I've walked 142 miles overall since I began.
By my calculation, a daily average of approx 1.8 miles, up from an estimated 0.5 miles.
Up to 10 to go....

and this week, of course, I'm back to a 0.5 mile average so far...

I've consumed 72 units of alcohol, which is a weekly average of 6.5. Within my weekly 'allowance'.

Of course, that's not how it's actually been consumed at all - some weeks are way over, some weeks are substantially under.

It will settle once I get used to being a non-smoker.

I've had about 18 fags since the 1st Jan. A daily average of 0.23 by comparison with 15-20.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...