I've walked 142 miles overall since I began.
By my calculation, a daily average of approx 1.8 miles, up from an estimated 0.5 miles.
Up to 10 to go....
and this week, of course, I'm back to a 0.5 mile average so far...
I've consumed 72 units of alcohol, which is a weekly average of 6.5. Within my weekly 'allowance'.
Of course, that's not how it's actually been consumed at all - some weeks are way over, some weeks are substantially under.
It will settle once I get used to being a non-smoker.
I've had about 18 fags since the 1st Jan. A daily average of 0.23 by comparison with 15-20.
originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...
- ► 2007 (63)
- Mainliners Mentoring Conference in Glasgow
- Dark & Dangerous Cabaret/Sunday Scratchings
- KIND OF KEROUAC SOLD OUT
- Not the late, great - the great LATE
- Private yet Public
- Number games - after 11 weeks
- Not the Lady of Shalott
- Keeping the Faith
- Inclement Weather
- Comfort Food and Concentration
- Donation Site
- Kathmandu or Die!
- Trek Website
- Kind of Kerouac
- Links - or not
- Looping back to fill in the gaps...
- The Mad March Hare's First Day of Spring
- ▼ March (17)