originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Friday, February 16, 2007

visual takeover?






When 'Santa' delivered my very own digital camera, his one condition was that I would continue to write...
and I will.
If blog posts aren't as prolific as they might be for a writer, it doesn't mean I'm not writing (I am, just far less than I like to stay sane-ish) neither does it mean I've lost interest and impetus now that the trek is in the place we can no longer visit except in memory, the vanished past.
It does mean process is back where it should be (the main priority), and my main creative inspiration is indeed visual right now - nourishing process...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...