originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Friday, February 16, 2007

my funny valentine


I jump in the car on Valentine's Day, and Annie Lennox begins belting out 'Right by Your Side' (good choice, Tel...)

The feelings of elation I experienced when I first 'connected' to that song are always triggered when I hear it... what a lovely start to the day!

I had to smile at the hordes of hasty men queueing in Sainsbury's the previous night, with offerings of chocolate, and champagne, and red roses...

When I return home on Thursday night, of course there are no cards, just correspondence from my creditors...

But I don't care at all - I connected on Valentine's Day with the most significant male energy in my life right now, so I'm happy. Who needs a card when there is someone who knows many of your worst flaws - and yet still makes you feel special?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...