originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

slipping through the fabric of space and time...

last Tuesday morning, we set off from the pandemonium of Kathmandu...
... and on Saturday night, we were encamped by the racing torrent of the Marsyangdi River at Bhulebhule... having completed the 100 km circuit, and climbed to 12,000 feet...

one of the most challenging, scary, exhausting, traumatising - and spectacular experiences of my entire life...

a cross between a vision quest and boot camp...

I've been trying to get some of my pixs up for a couple of hours or so (between phone calls), but blogger doesn't want to upload any images today...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...