originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pix at last!

We arrive at the airport in Kathmandu - exhausted but SOOO excited about our impending adventure....













I didn't remember this one - Petra took it, I think... I wish you could see in my face the wonder of the experience I was going through.... (just LOOK at that backdrop...)


And here we are, triumphant after ascending to 20, 000 ft and back...

WE DID IT!!!! ALL OF US!!!!
(not that there was ever any doubt that Sergio would - where does he get his ENERGY.... but at least a couple of us thought we could be contemplating porter basket descent before being bunding into a helicopter...)

More soon - my difficulty now is choosing WHICH PIX - there are so many, and each one takes me right back to the top of the world, and the peace and space...

Where people get on with simple lives unchanged for centuries, nestled in eternity...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...