originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

back in real time... or maybe just another dreamtime...

before I go any further on the Nepal journey, I want to come back to 'real' time briefly...




The trouble with surmounting an enormous challenge - and feeling ten years younger for it - is that the constraints of the working week have made me feel a little caged...

So Crysse and I went down to Lyme today to tackle the Lyme to Seaton stretch of coastline, retracing the steps of my last solitary training coast walk. In spite of a forecast for rain, it stayed fine and sunny - such a gift, as the woods in autumn are so beautiful. I remember being a little disappointed in the summer that I was walking so close to the sea, yet saw so little of it... To my delight, the green leaf canopy thinned by the season, the sea was an integral part of our visual landscape...

We had a fabulous day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...