originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thanks for a handbound book...

One of the blog posts that has got lost along the time-crazy way is that the gorgeous handbound book - Fran's generous donation to the auction of promises - was bid for online and won by Helen, who in turn gave it to me as a gift.
Inside, Louis MacNeice's 'Entirely'.

Wonderful choice by Fran, encoded in a beautiful and individual script in mahogany ink.

For a treasured gift from my talented artist and writer friend...

One of those pearls for life's narrative.

And inspirational to turn the pages again and again...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...