originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

the roller coaster cruises on...

hit reality with an extremely painful thump after our idyllic holiday... (& I HAVE to get back to more from my holiday writings - but I need to walk, and uploading photos can be more time-consuming than you epect!)

didn't even unpack until Monday morning.
Ath off sick this week, house a total tip... and potentially no income from end Aug...

the jubiliation of my final cascade training - high as a kite again...

...only to slump harder than ever as the anxiety began kicking in about my interview, & how much rides on getting this job...

...might have got a speeding ticket again this morning - so pre-occupied...

Anyway, I don't know which was nicer - GETTING the job (yippee!!!!!!) or having so many people obviously delighted at the prospect of continuing to work with me...

...maybe some more training lining up for Bath...

so today has been wonderfully uplifting- and the sun has shone during most of it...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...