originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Monday, April 16, 2007

reunited with the group


Everyone is fine - just seething that I went AWOL, necessitating Jeff going back to camp to look for me.

It wasn't deliberate.

But I guess my earlier physical struggle is no longer evident, healed by bliss (albeit somewhat dissipated by anxiety at extended separation from the others).

The level of autonomy which is an integral part of my coping strategies translates to lack of consideration for the group.

Setting up an early camp today gives me some opportunity to smooth over the rifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...