originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

back to source...



Perception is all...
Four days of pampering - massages (no shopping, cooking or washing up - bliss!), gentle walks to soak up ocean views (strictly speaking, estuary views) and play with my camera, first daylight sighting of a fox, lazing around watching tv and chatting to mum... A spectacular sunset on the way home. Ocean, art, nature and a plethora of healing practices...
More abundance from the universe (enabled by Mr Witt)...
I guess if you're not on chemo, it could feel like we did 'nothing' - especially if hep C tx is one of those things nobody must ever know about... (bit risky with a gobshite like me involved, then).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...