Here are some of the pix Crysse took from our fantastic clothes swap evening last night. It was great to see some of the clothes I never get the chance to wear on other people... and of course, I got some choice pieces myself!
Some absolutely gorgeous colours (and women, of course!) as well as some fabulous clothes...
and lots of fun - which of course is obligatory! my thanks to all who supported the evening and made it so special.
it's always good to have a stylish 'dresser' to help accessorize the outfits...
I'll try to get some copy run off for the papers - 'Kind of Kerouac' got coverage in both the Frome Times and the Standard (& the Standard used pix, which was great given that it was the first issue to publicise this year's Frome Festival...) so fingers crossed!
originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...
- ► 2007 (63)
- POETRY COMPETITION
- notebook jottings..
- stylish fundraising... £182 to add!!!
- SPONSORSHIP! www.steppingouttheatre.co.uk
- The Easter break has been - and gone...
- The regenerative power of creativity...
- One step forward, seventeen back
- Perception is everything - target on track!
- In performance mode... pix courtesy of Jill Miller...
- Kind of Kerouac Review - and £162 pounds to add!
- ▼ April (10)