originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Monday, April 24, 2006

stylish fundraising... £182 to add!!!

Here are some of the pix Crysse took from our fantastic clothes swap evening last night. It was great to see some of the clothes I never get the chance to wear on other people... and of course, I got some choice pieces myself!
Some absolutely gorgeous colours (and women, of course!) as well as some fabulous clothes...
and lots of fun - which of course is obligatory! my thanks to all who supported the evening and made it so special.
it's always good to have a stylish 'dresser' to help accessorize the outfits...
I'll try to get some copy run off for the papers - 'Kind of Kerouac' got coverage in both the Frome Times and the Standard (& the Standard used pix, which was great given that it was the first issue to publicise this year's Frome Festival...) so fingers crossed!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...