originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm not the dancer with the red shoes...


...and neither is Crysse... if you want to know where that little in-joke comes from, Crysse references the dancer with the red shoes in one of her beautiful performance pieces... which is on her website, under poetry http://www.crysse.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/poetry/

if you get the chance, check out one of her performances! (email crysse@cryssemorrison.co.uk if you want to go on her mailing list)
Crysse liked this photo better than the one I put in my last post, so I wanted to put it up.
After all, the reason I'm at this point in my life is in huge part due to her creative fire and encouragement, plus an incredible creative fund-raising programme to get the trek fund up and trekking...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...