originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

fell walk

Karen said she'd 'do a fell' with me as part of my training - but neither of us fully believed it would happen...

but as you'll guess from these snaps, we tackled Catbells - and got to the top! (not the biggest of fells, but higher than anywhere I've been so far (about 1400 ft I think). Not counting Skiddaw of course (Blencathra and the start of Skiddaw behind us here - I could hardly believe I was on the highest ridge in July, saw Derwentwater from the other side...)

I managed to shoot a video clip of the fantastic view surrounding us - and then deleted it by accident in the car going home!

maybe more later - but maybe not till after Nepal...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...