originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Another packed week...

Work... bit of a struggle to focus this week.
Crysse's birthday Monday night...
Bridport on Wednesday, Golden Cap to Charmouth and back again (makes me feel like one of the Fellowship of the Ring, that 'and back again'. Just as long as I'm not a hobbit...)
Annabelle's for a 'debrief' on progress so far...
the Harm Reduction Strategy meeting...
Helen's...
Mike's...
... and another clothes-swap fundraiser, ably hosted by Marina, proceeds split between my venture and hers... (& another lovely evening it was too - more additions to my wardrobe...)

admin Saturday morning before haring off to Winchcombe. While Kit serviced the Polo, I went for a stroll - a mistake to take the Rover, after an hour's walk I was hot, tired - and compelled to procure a cache of junk food and read the paper while listening to the radio...
& we had a VERY lazy Sunday...
that's the trouble - when you're so busy, you need 'down time'. Which there isn't really time for in my training schedule...
so it has to be the social side which is junked again for a while... that and newspapers!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...