originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Friday, September 28, 2007

mist magic

a different kind of dawn wonderland... with the sun rising behind the lightning tree, a time to be glad of 'fosterdog' and his necessitating early jaunts to the fields - which I wouldn't otherwise have ventured on - too conscious of time constraints...
I took several shots in my attempt to capture some of the beautiful spiderwork of that morning - unfortunately this is the only one that survived the cull necessary to make way for Rum landscapes...
maybe a little of the magic comes across...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...