originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Blog Madness

This blog business is really infuriating.
I've got the next instalments of the Heppie Trekkie Journal to post - the last bit to edit and post - the next bit to write!!! - and I'm wasting so much time just trying to get to grips with negotiating this site, editing, posting etc... it would be so nice to have an attractive layout for people to log on to, but I can't figure out how to get the type to a reasonable size (instead of jumbo print - I tried making it 'tiny' and the post then appeared to vanish altogether, so I made it 'small' which appeared to make no difference to its giant proportions at all), or how to add links (I could perhaps edit the hypertext if I could find out how to access it!), let alone how to actually design the layout...

At this rate, I'll be back to asking people who are interested just to email me for the next instalment...

I was so hoping a free blog site would be an unexpected blessing...

Maybe some helpful techie will respond to my mailout...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...