originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Saturday, May 05, 2007

literary associations

Not a particularly good shot, I'm afraid, but Kipling Avenue is clearly visible in the background... Part of this building used to house the school Kipling went to, and it's featured in 'Stalky & Co' (which Crysse has lent me).
Mike and Fiona lived in numbers 4 and 7...
And then there's the fact that the place itself is named after Kingsley's novel...
All good auspicious and synchronicitous stuff for the reinvigoration of writerly creativity!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...