originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

trekkus interruptus





Frome's Victoria Park on the second day of January 2007 (one of about two sunny days in 2007 so far and my first decent solo stroll since starting treatment - after an eight day rest with Karen).

my last post was five days into treatment.
hence the gap since...

it's quite usual for me to take up a new challenge once I've completed one...

'normal service' (whatever that is) will be resumed as soon as possible - but I can't promise when (as the last month has demonstrated).

I know lots of you check my blog for updates, and thought I should explain my long absence.

I don't want to write about treatment at the moment, though that might change. And treatment has largely removed about 90% of my motivation generally (and so far, 100% of my writing motivation, which is yet another reason I'm verging on the certifiable at the moment).

But the washing up is getting done, so hey, that's an improvement...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...