originally part of training/fundraising for the Hepatitis C Trust's Nepal trek. Now, sporadic musings...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ebbor Gorge







Another fantastic ramble today - through the woods (where I took nearly as many fungi shots as anything else!), up the cleft in the gorge and onto the plateau at the top. A bit too misty to see very far - but mist is always quite magical.

In haste - Crysse is in the Exposed show, commissioned by Apples and Snakes, at the Merlin tonight. One of the biggest national poetry tours ever programmed... I don't want to be late as I've promised to write a review...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I began blogging during training for a trek in the Himalayas... several lifetimes ago. Currently working on my novel - in the tiny spaces left by a 50 hour plus working week...